Friday, October 5, 2012

Book Review: Thanksgiving


Book: Thanksgiving by Janet Evanovich

Description:

When Megan Murphy discovered a floppy-eared rabbit gnawing on the hem of her skirt, she meant to give its careless owner a piece of her mind, but Dr. Patrick Hunter was too attractive to stay mad at for long. Soon the two are making Thanksgiving dinner for their families.



Rating: 2 stars

My Review:

I felt like the main character Megan went from being a confident woman to being crazy and desperate. I felt like the romance started up way too fast between Megan and Patrick and then they threw in a baby (the two main characters were watching the baby for a young mother) which had Megan becoming an instant mother and going a little desperate and crazy when she had to return the baby.

I know this was supposed to be one of those quick read but I felt the story could have been much better. I guess one good thing about this book is I borrowed it instead of buying it.

No comments: