Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Book Review: Girls' Night In


Book: Girls' Night In by various authors

Rating: 2 stars

My Review:

I read this a few years ago and I was disappointed with the short stories that were included. Perhaps I was expecting too much but I figured the stories would have been interesting and fun to read especially since they were written by all these amazing writers.

I felt like the authors didn't really put a lot into writing these stories and the stories really showed it. All of these well known authors and each chose to write such boring stories. I have to say that the best thing about this book was that all the proceeds went to charity. I really hate to think that the writers' didn't feel too motivated to provide great stories because they knew the money was going to charity.

It's sad to say that there wasn't any story that stood out for me.

No comments: