Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Book Review: Wedding Night


Book: Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella

Source: Library

Rating: 4 stars

Review:

I really liked this. The story was told from Lottie and her older sister's Fliss point of view. Lottie, after breaking up with her long-term boyfriend Richard, ended up getting back in touch with an old boyfriend Ben, who promptly proposed to her.

Fliss thinking Lottie is having a bit of a breakdown tries her best to put Lottie off from marrying Ben but that didn't go as planned.

I found almost all the characters to be quite likeable except Ben but I think that's the way the author probably wanted the reader to feel about him. All the characters had their quirks but that made them interesting. There was never a dull moments amongst this group of characters.

I thought this book was funny, well written and fast paced. I found myself zipping through the pages trying to see how the story was going to play out. This was a sheer delight to read.

No comments: