Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Book Review: Batman: Blind Justice


Book: Batman: Blind Justice (issues: Detective Comics #598-600) by Sam Hamm with illustration by Denys Cowan and color by Adrienne Roy

Source: Library

Rating: 4 stars

Review:

Well, this was my second time reading this story, the first was from reading the single issues. I guess I just saw the cover sitting on the shelf at the library and I didn't realize that this was something that I already have and read until I started to read it.

But I figured I would go ahead and give it a second read. And you know what? I still think this story is a good read. It had a great mystery that had Batman trying to figure out who was behind a string of robberies and how is it connected to Bruce Wayne being accused of being a spy.


The story also focused on a young woman who traveled to Gotham looking for her missing brother. Her brother also seems to have a connection to WayneTech. Is there something going on at Bruce's company? It turns out that the young lady's missing brother lead Bruce to some illegal activity going on at WayneTech.

When Bruce starts to investigate, he finds out who's behind what's going on but they plan to use some information to get him to comply with their demands. Not planning on letting anyone take over his company Bruce refused. To get him out of the way, the organization framed Bruce to make it appear that he was a traitor among other things.

Even though this is from the late 80's, it's still interesting to read.

No comments: