Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Trailer for Netflix Movie "When We First Met"

Okay, why am I just now finding out about this movie. I love romantic comedies, just wish there were more of them. Why has Hollywood stopped making these movies? They're still popular.

Anyway, after watching the trailer, I can't decide if Noah going back in time trying to get Avery to fall in love with him is endearing or creepy. Perhaps it's a little of both but I'm interested in watching this. I have a theory that they don't end up together and that perhaps he sees that despite all his efforts they're just not meant to be. But I could be wrong.

If any of you have seen this movie, what did you think of it?


When We First Met


Starring: Adam Devine, Alexandra Daddario, Shelley Hennig, Andrew Bachelor and Robbie Amell

Description:

Using a magical photo booth that sends him back in time, Noah relives the night he met Avery over and over, trying to persuade her to fall for him.


No comments: