Monday, September 10, 2012

Book Review: The Last Werewolf


Book: The Last Werewolf by Glen Duncan

Rating: 1 star (Did Not Finish)

Source: Library

Review:

I rated The Last Werewolf by Glen Duncan one star because it was just so boring and awful. I rarely do not finish reading a book but I just couldn't force myself to finish this. I was very happy I checked this out from the library instead of buying it.

I found I didn't care what happened to the main character Jacob Marlowe he was a lifeless boring character. The book just felt poorly written and just seemed all over the place, confusing and overly descriptive. It just felt like a poorly written journal. I stopped on page 174 and skimmed the remainder of the book. I really can't see how this book got published. This book was just so bad.

This book also has a sequel which I know I won't even consider reading.

No comments: