Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wish List Wednesday: Sherlock Holmes: The Will of the Dead and a Catwoman action figure


I really want to read this but it's not released until November 5th.

Book: Sherlock Holmes: The Will of the Dead by George Mann

Description:

A young man named Peter Maugram appears at the front door of Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson’s Baker Street lodgings. Maugram’s uncle is dead and his will has disappeared, leaving the man afraid that he will be left penniless. Holmes agrees to take the case and he and Watson dig deep into the murky past of this complex family.

A brand-new Sherlock Holmes novel from the acclaimed author of the Newbury & Hobbes series.





This Catwoman action figure isn't available until August 1st (why must I have to wait). This is at the top of my wish list. I also can't wait until the Batman '66 comic book series starts. That classic Batman show is the best. I hope Batgirl will show as well.

No comments: