Friday, September 6, 2013

New Book Purchase: A Baker's Dozen Worth of Books



I may have went a bit overboard this Labor Day weekend and bought a few too many books and not to mention the books that I ordered, arrived yesterday. I admit it, I'm a total bookworm. Anyway, here are my new books:

Twilight (books #1-4) by Stephanie Meyer: Yes, I bought the whole series. I know I wrote that I didn't want to read them, but I decided to give it a chance (even if my sister still doesn't want to read Harry Potter). Hopefully, it'll turn out to be a good read.

Avatar the Last Airbender: The Search part 2 by Gene Luen Yang, Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko

* Diana Prince: Wonder Woman volume #1

* Wonder Woman: The Twelve Labors

* Showcase Presents: Supergirl volume #2

* Murder of a Stacked Librarian (A Scrumble River Mystery book #16) by Denise Swanson

* Love Overdue by Pamela Morsi

* The Bookstore by Deborah Meyler

* When in Doubt, Add Butter by Beth Harbison

* The Ingredients of Love by Nicolas Barreau


It will probably be a while before I get around to reading any of them but that doesn't stop me from wanting to read them (yes, even Twilight).

No comments: