Monday, March 10, 2014

Book Review: The Pigeon Pie Mystery


Book: The Pigeon Pie Mystery by Julia Stuart

Source: Library

Rating: 1 star (Did Not Finish)

Review:

This is so boring! One of my pet peeves is when it takes forever for a mystery to begin. Not only was it taking forever, the story was moving extremely slow. The characters are so "quirky" that they all start to blend together instead of being fun and interesting. I can't even find the main character Mink to be interesting because she's also boring.

I really thought this was going to be a good read especially with all the good reviews it has received but it just didn't work for me. I'm just really glad I checked this out from the library instead of buying it because I would have been even more disappointed with not only wasting my time but my money as well.

No comments: