Friday, April 25, 2014

Update on my Damian: Son of Batman #1 and #2 Reviews


I can't believe it didn't dawn on me until now, that Dick Grayson was Batman in the first issue. After writing my review for the second issue of Damian: Son of Batman, I had a slight gnawing about Damian saying Dick died at the Docks. For some reason or another it didn't even register to me that the Batman that died in the first issue was supposed to be Dick Grayson. Probably because he didn't have any of Dick's personality so it read as Bruce instead.

So, when Bruce showed up at the end of the first issue I figured he just faked his death trying to test Damian like he's done in the past with the other Robins. Last night I re-read the first issue and then it clicked.

After I type this up, I'll go back and make a few changes to my other two reviews.

Damian: Son of Batman #1 review

Damian: Son of Batman #2 review

No comments: