Thursday, June 4, 2015

Book Review for the Nonfiction Read-a-Thon book #5: The Science of TV's The Big Bang Theory


Book: The Science of TV's The Big Bang Theory: Explanations Even Penny Would Understand by Dave Zobel with a foreword by Howard Wolowitz

Source: Borrowed from Publisher/NetGalley for an honest review

Publication: June 9, 2015

Rating: 4 stars

Review:

I like science but even some of the explanations in this book went over my head. However, what I read was really interesting. It was so interesting that I actually stayed up all night reading it until I finished it.

Yeah, a book about science may not be everyone's must read, but I enjoyed this. I especially like how casual this was written which although filled with a lot of scientific information didn't feel like I was reading a boring text book.

This is definitely a book for someone who is a science enthusiast as well as a fan of The Big Bang Theory.

No comments: