Thursday, March 31, 2016

Toy Corner: Dorbz Catwoman and Funko Draco Malfoy

Don't mind the little dust on the Catwoman box, I had no idea it was there until I saw the pictures. I was too excited taking my purchases out of the box that I didn't notice it.

As for said purchases, I think I'm starting to get a little obsessed with Funko and to add to that, I found the Dorbz collection. For those who don't know, Dorbz is a another collection produced by Funko. I think the name is a perfect fit because they are adorable.

This Catwoman is truly adorable and look at the second picture, she even has a little whip. Now, moving on to Draco Malfoy, I had to get him to add to my collection. With more Harry Potter characters being added, I'm going to have to figure out which ones I really want. Because even though I would love to buy them all, I know I can't and plus where would I put them all.  

No comments: