Thursday, September 27, 2012

Art of the Day: Black Canary


Art Work: Black Canary by Bruce Timm

I have always been a fan of Bruce Timm's art and his Black Canary is truly amazing.

The new 52 Birds of Prey's Black Canary has to be my least favorite Dinah Lance I have seen so far. She's dull and boring. The BC in the Birds of Prey books before the reboot was one of favorite. She was a great fighter and hero plus she had a great personality. I love that she wasn't a dark and gloomy character as well as the fact that she was a florist for her day job.

Since the new 52 Dinah just doesn't seem like herself I was wondering if she is another Earth 2 refugee. I just hope it's just new writers who just wanted to change the character instead of another Helena Bertinelli/Helena Wayne bait and switch.

No comments: