Thursday, January 24, 2013

On My Reading List: 1st To Die


My mother gave me 1st To Die (as a little gift) because she knows I love to read mysteries. I haven't quite gotten around to reading it yet but it's definitely on my reading list for this year.

Book: 1st To Die by James Patterson

Book Description:

In San Francisco newlyweds are being stalked - and slaughtered. Enter four unforgettable women, all friends...Lindsay, a homicide inspector in the city's police department...Claire, a medical examiner...Jill, an assistant D.A....and Cindy, a reporter who has just started working the crime desk of the San Francisco Chronicle. Joining forces, pooling their talents, courage, and brains, they have one goal: to find, trap and outwit the most diabolical and terrifying killer ever imagined.

No comments: