Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Summary: March 3rd


I didn't do much this weekend except relax and watch some good movies. I watched Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows last night. I thought it was really good. That Sherlock Holmes is trying his best to make Watson's love life just as miserable as his. Today, I watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban on HBO. Yeah, I know I've seen it several times (and have it on dvd) but it's still a great movie to watch especially if you haven't seen it in a while.

Still on the subject of movies, yesterday I bought the Pride and Prejudice movie with Colin Firth. Out of all the adaptations of the book, that version is still the best one I have ever seen and Colin Firth is still the best Mr. Darcy.

It has been so relaxing not being plugged in. I've even enjoyed a Twitter free weekend as well. This is actually the first time all weekend I've been on the computer. I also didn't read any books either. So, I will read and review Blue Beetle vol. #1 tomorrow.

Well, back to doing absolutely nothing.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

~ Book Girl

No comments: