Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Carrie Kelley as the new Robin? Please say No!


It's hard to be a fan of one the most annoying Robins ever. Carrie Kelley was okay in The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller but she is by far my least favorite of the Robins. If they won't bring Damian back then they should make the new Robin, Tim Drake or Stephanie Brown or Cassandra Cain. But to be honest, I think they would probably ruin Steph or Cass if they brought them back now. Hopefully the new Robin also won't be Harper Row (she's boring).

In Batman and Robin issue #19, Carrie is supposed to be a college girl who some how knew Damian. If I was Bruce I would be suspicious how a college girl even knew my 10 year old child.

Below is a picture of the new 52 Carrie:


The artwork doesn't look so great that's for sure. I for one am waiting for DC Comics to announce that all of their April books are a month long April Fool's joke. I guess you can add this to the gimmick list as well.

DC Comics what's happened to you? You had some of the best characters around but now you've cheapened them with all this desperate gimmicky crap of the new 52.

No comments: