Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday Summary: May 12th




I hope everyone is having a good Mother's Day. I decided to post my Sunday Summary early.

Tomorrow starts the Bout of Books read-a-thon and I already have my books selected. I took a mini reading break over the weekend since I finished "Fables" on Friday. It was so weird not having anything to read, so I just ended up read a couple of comics (I'll post the reviews in a few minutes). I'm really excited for this read-a-thon because I haven't done one since I was a kid so this should be fun. A no-pressure read-a-thon.

Don't you just love Sundays? There's always a Scooby-Doo movie on Cartoon Network and some kind of marathon on. Today there is Harry Potter movie marathon on ABC Family and a Hazel marathon on one of the retro channels. I might try to check out both throughout the day.

If you're a fan of Agent Phil Coulson like I am, well the TV show Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has been picked up. I'm really glad and I can't wait to see it. I hope it will be good.

Oh, before I go, I got a free book "Super Sibling: Lord of the Clarks" in the mail yesterday. I was one of the 20 people who entered a chance for it. I'll post the description in a few minutes.

I'm off to enjoy the day and Happy Mother's Day!!

~ Book Girl

No comments: