Friday, August 23, 2013

Book Girl Thoughts


It's almost laughable how many awful books I have read for the Bout of Books read-a-thon so far. But I think my last two books will be fun to read. Next time I do the read-a-thon, hopefully the books I chose will be more interesting.

I absolutely love to read and I created this blog because I wanted to share my thoughts with all the books I read. It really sucks when you run into a bad book because I take no pleasure in writing bad reviews. Every book I read, I go in with an open mind. I love that with each book, you step into a new world. Something different. Reading is fun, however, when a book is bad, it makes it difficult to enjoy the story and connect with the characters especially if it's poorly written. And that's not fun at all.

So, I think I'll take a reading break for the rest of the day.

Bye for now,

~ Book Girl

No comments: