Monday, August 5, 2013

Sunday Summary: for August 4th


This weekend I took the Tech Free Challenge. It started on Friday and went until Sunday. I had my cell but only for emergency purposes. I didn't go on the internet at all including my blog or Twitter or the internet. I didn't go complete tech free, I did catch some of the Torchwood: Miracle Day marathon. I also watched the announcement of the new Doctor Who. So aside from that I pretty much tech free. Sometime later today I'm going to watch Beware the Batman and read the last part of Smallville seaon 11: Olympic arc (I didn't buy it until this morning). I'm not sure if I'll take the challenge next weekend but I'll see how it goes.

Yesterday, I finished Charmed season 9 vol 1 and I'll post my review in a few minutes. Over the weekend, I mostly just met up with a few friends and enjoyed the weekend. I did go to a bookstore, but I didn't buy anything. I saw a few books that seem interesting but I just didn't feel like buying anything (maybe I'll get one at another time).


No comments: