Friday, September 13, 2013

Book Girl Thoughts: Free E-book Frenzy


This morning I spent a good amount of time searching through free e-books (my mother gave me the older version of her Nook Color reader since she bought a new one) and there are a lot of interesting books but also a lot of not so interesting (not a fan of the erotica and there seems to be a lot of those types of books). I downloaded a load of really good books including a some classics, mysteries, young adult and more. I'm also taking a chance on quite a few different ones. Hey, they're free why not give them a chance, right?

I know I wrote that I didn't plan to buy one (true, I didn't) but I'm glad my mother gave me hers because now there are even more books I can read. I still don't plan to give up reading regular books, nothing could replace that, well at least for me. But I do see readers as an opportunity to add to my reading.

No comments: