Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Currently Reading: The Man of Steel: Superman vs. The Doomsday Army


Even though I won't start reading this until later today. This will be the second book I will have read from DC Comics Super Heroes series. I think these books are a great way to introduce superheroes to young readers. I wonder if Lois Lane will appear in this?

I would like to thank NetGalley for lending me a copy for review. Although this is the first book that I have ever received to review, regardless, I will give my honesty opinion as usual.


Book: The Man of Steel: Superman vs. The Doomsday Army written by Laurie Sutton with illustrations by Luciano Vecchio and cover art by Tim Levins

Description:

Thousands of aliens have targeted Earth. The Man of Steel battles them back into orbit, and then opens the armor of one of the soldiers. And, inside is Doomsday! Superman continues to break open more armor with the startling surprise that all the soldiers are DOOMSDAY clones — thousands and thousands of clones! One Doomsday is bad enough, but now there are infinite Doomsdays!

From DC Super Heroes: The Man of Steel chapter book series. 

No comments: