Thursday, October 31, 2013

TV Round Up: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.


Rating: 1 star

I finally got around to watching all the episodes of The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and I can honestly say this show is absolutely awful. The best part of this show is Agent Phil Coulson. Too bad he's surrounded by a useless boring and annoying team. Does anyone actually like those characters? They don't add anything to the show.

This show definitely needs to be overhauled. They need to get rid of everyone (besides Agent Coulson) and get him a better (more interesting) team. And the show needs better writing, each episode is just blah. This is S.H.I.E.L.D., they should be bringing viewers bigger and better stories. Think about all the things that this organization knows about and have seen, bring us those stories.

This was one show I couldn't wait to see but now I wish I hadn't. Agent Phil Coulson deserves a better show than this. So for now I think this show should get 1 star but 5 stars go to Clark Gregg for making Agent Phil Coulson the best there is, despite this horrible show.

No comments: