Thursday, November 21, 2013

Comic Book News: The Young Avengers Series Will Be Ending


Well at least the series was not canceled, according to reports the series will end with the 15th issue that will be out in January. The creative team of Kieron Gillen, Jamie McKelvie, Mike Norton and Matt Wilson were the ones to set the end date for the series.

It's weird to see a popular book ending so early, but hopefully these characters will be featured in other projects and hopefully YA will return in the future. I really enjoyed this series but I guess it's better that this series goes out when it's still good instead of the series getting canceled. I also think that it's rather good that the series won't have to suffer from a constant revolving door of writers and artists.

As sad that I am that the series is ending, I'm glad it will end on a cohesive note.

No comments: