Friday, November 22, 2013

Currently Reading: My Own Worst Frenemy


I can't continue to dwell on my computer crashing, I'll get everything sorted some how. Back to reading, a perfect way to not worry, right?

Book: My Own Worst Frenemy (Langdon Prep book #1) by Kimberly Reid

Source: Library

Description:

Chanti Evans tries to balance school life, boys, and solving mysteries all while attending Langdon Prep.

With barely a foot in the door, fifteen-year-old Chanti gets on the bad side of school queen bee Lissa and snobbish Headmistress Smythe. They've made it their mission to take Chanti down and she needs to find out why, especially when stuff begins disappearing around campus, making her the most wanted girl in school, and not in a good way. But the last straw comes when she and her Langdon crush, the seriously hot Marco Ruiz, are set up to take the heat for a series of home burglaries--and worse. . .

No comments: