Sunday, November 17, 2013

Movie Review: Thor: The Dark World (Spoiler Free)


Rating: 5 stars

Earlier today, I went to see Thor: The Dark World. All I can say, is this was a superhero movie. I totally loved this. It was great and it was even better than the first movie. I think I'd like to go back and see it again. The movie had a good story and a good balance of action and humor. The action was really amazing. I think all the actors did a great job with this second movie, nobody phoned it in.

This movie showed why Thor may be a god but it also showed that he's a relatable guy who actually cares. You wanted to root for Thor and see him win as well as the rest of his supporting cast triumph and win.

Marvel continues to do a really good job with these movies and I like that they don't take themselves or the characters so seriously that they forget to add humor to the movies.

Again, this was a total adventure but before I go I saw the trailer for Captain America: Winter Soldier before the movie started. That looks really good too, and I can't wait to see it.

No comments: