Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday Summary: November 24th



I was out yesterday at Target and saw that People magazine cover. I flipped through it (it certainly wasn't worth buying) just to see who else was in there. I have a question, does anyone know why Adam Levine was chosen to be the "Sexiest Man Alive"?

There are so many guys hotter than him and I find it interesting that so many of the other (hotter) guys in the issue had just a blip of a profile, it like they didn't want to put too much focus on the hot guys. I don't know maybe it's just me but I just do not find Adam hot at all. Why does this feel more like a PR move instead of the magazine making a good choice. I still don't get why he was picked and I guess I'm not the only one who thinks that because there definitely seems to be a lot of fan backlash towards People magazine's decision, just do a search online and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. I know this is a superficial issue but it's still weird that Adam Levine was picked.

Anyway on to books, I haven't bought any new books because I'm waiting to get 75th anniversary books for Lois Lane and Superman. They're both out tomorrow. I also have to pick up a book for one of my book clubs on Goodreads. Too bad the library doesn't have it, that would have saved me some money.

Well, I'm going to get back to reading, I should have my review up for Justice League International up soon.

No comments: