Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday Summary: December 29th

I don't want to read anything today, I just want to watch Christmas movies on Hallmark. I know I can't be the only one who is still watching these movies. The holiday season isn't over yet. I just finished watching "A Princess for Christmas", that is such a really sweet movie. 

Even though I'm still reading "The Good Lord Bird", I have been thinking about doing another read-a-thon but something a little different. The deadline for signing up for the Bout of Books 9.0 read-a-thon is quickly approaching, (the read-a-thon starts on Jan. 6th). I haven't decided if I'll sign up this time but I might, they are a lot of fun. I will just have to think about it.

Well, I'm going to get back to my Christmas movies.

Have a good day and bye for now,

~ Book Girl

No comments: