Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sherlock Holmes Sunday!


I'm so excited for the season 3 premiere of Sherlock tonight on PBS (check your local listings for time). I can not wait, this show is so amazing. I just wish they filmed more episodes.

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson are two of my favorite characters no matter what version or medium they are in. I've been watching this retro Sherlock Holmes TV series on the Cozi retro channel. It's in black and white and I love watching it. Not to mention I love watching Elementary which has a Dr. Joan Watson as the distinguished Doctor. And I really enjoyed the Sherlock Holmes movies that starred Robert Downey, Jr. and Jude Law as Holmes and Watson.

And not to mention I've read quite of few of the stories which are still some the best mysteries around. In a few days, I also will be reading and reviewing "Sherlock Holmes FAQ" from the publisher on NetGalley. So, it's safe to say I'm a Sherlock fan.

Anyone else planning on watching Sherlock tonight?

No comments: