Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Another Sad Death in Hollywood


It's sad to hear about actress Mary Grace Canfield dying from lung cancer at age 89. She was best known for her role on Green Acres (one of my favorite shows). She was so funny in her role as Ralph Monroe always trying to get Hank Kimble to marry her.

I was searching through my blog earlier because I thought I wrote something about when actor James Avery (who played Uncle Phil on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) died last month. I really thought I did. Who didn't watch the 'Fresh Prince' and remember Uncle Phil trying not to get angry over one of Will's stupid stunts.

Can't forget about actress Shirley Temple who died early this month. I have not seen many of her movies but I did enjoy watching The Bachelor and the Bobby-Soxer which also starred Cary Grant and Myrna Loy. It was great.

These actors left the world something that we can remember them by which is something that most people don't get a chance to do.


No comments: