Monday, February 24, 2014

Picture: Mako and Asami Sato from The Legend of Korra


(picture from The Legend of Korra second season episode The Guide)

One of things I liked about the ending of the second season of The Legend of Korra was that Mako and Asami are back together.

I know that's not the most popular opinion but I prefer them together instead of Mako and Korra being together. Korra was just too immature and I always thought Asami and Mako were better suited and I felt like the writers made a mistake pairing Korra up with Mako. That relationship just felt forced and it's felt like the creative team/writers put them together to sort of appease many of the fans (not me) that had wanted Katara and Zuko to be together from the original Avatar series.

Hopefully in the third season the creative team/writers don't decide to ruin Asami and Mako's relationship again.



(picture from The Legend of Korra first season episode The Voice in the Night)

No comments: