Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Summary: Feb. 2nd



Happy Sunday!

Wow, it's the second of February and it's also the finale of the third season of Sherlock over on PBS. I wish they filmed more episodes. That show is too good to just have only three episodes per season. For those who love football it's also Super Bowl Sunday.

I'm still reading "A Weekend with Mr. Darcy", I have been loving what I'm reading so far. But today I'm taking a reading break because there's a "Murder, She Wrote" marathon on right now. I told you I'm fan, love that show. I love trying to figure out the mystery.

Well, I'm going to get back to relaxing and watching MSW.  So, if anyone is planning on watching Sherlock or the Super Bowl (or Puppy Bowl or anything else), I hope you have a good time.

Bye for now,

~ Book Girl

No comments: