Friday, March 21, 2014

Book Girl Thoughts: Comic Reviews and Blog Updates



I have been trying to get caught up on my comic book reviews because it's so easy to fall behind on writing them. Especially since I read so many of them but  the funny thing is I have barely posted that many reviews for them.

I love reading comic books and I love going to the comic book store just as much as I enjoy going to the bookstore. Because I always see something I want to read. Some new (or old) book that I have never noticed before. Comic book readers have always been seen as geeks (even now with comic book culture being popular) but who cares. I always say as long as you enjoy reading it, what some one else think or say about shouldn't matter.

Another bit of comic related blog update, I made it a little easier to find the comics that I read. Below the categories section, I started posting some of the comic book titles that read.

Well, that's about it for now, I have a few more reviews to post.

Bye,

~ Book Girl

No comments: