Friday, March 14, 2014

TV Round Up: Star Wars: The Clone Wars season 6 episode 1


Episode #1: "The Unknown"

Can we talk about Star Wars: The Clones Wars sixth season? Ooh, I absolutely love the first episode. If you haven't seen it yet, please watch it. 

The first episode is full of action but focused on the mystery surrounding clone Tup's "breakdown" which had the separatists abducting him to find out what is the cause of it. But with an amazing rescue by Anakin, Rex and Fives on a separatist ship they were able to get Tup back.

This is why this show is one of my favorites.

Now I have 12 episodes left to watch. It's sad that we only having 13 episodes of this series to watch but I'm definitely thankful we can at least see them.

Anyone else watched the first episode? I would love to know what you like/didn't like about it.

No comments: