Monday, April 21, 2014

Weekend Update: Finally saw Captain America


Hi everyone,

Did you have a Happy Easter yesterday? I spent three days doing absolutely nothing and loving it. The weather was so nice I didn't read anything or did I go anywhere near the internet. Sometimes you just need to take a little break. Of course I celebrated Easter with my family but other than that it was nothing short of a little vacation.

Something I did do was finally going to see Captain America: The Winter Soldier. It was so worth the wait. That movie was amazing! I wouldn't mind going to see it again.

I also went shopping and found two really cute dresses and a cardigan. I saw so many cute clothes in the stores I went to.  And even though I tried my best not to buy anything when I went to the bookstore, I ended up buying two new books (I'll post them soon). I also picked up two more magazines (it's been such a long time since I've bought this many magazines in a month).

Now that I'm totally refreshed I'm going to get back to reading again. I'm really enjoying "The Woman in White", it's interesting.

Have a good day.

~ Book Girl

No comments: