Sunday, June 29, 2014

TV Round Up: Girl Meets World, Mystery Girls and Young & Hungry


I grew up watching Boy Meets World, and of course there was no way I was not going to watch this show. I'm really glad I did because I thought the first episode of "Girl Meets World" was cute. Something I noticed which I'm sure everyone did as well is Riley (Corey and Topanga's daughter) is like Corey and her friend Mia is sort of like Shawn. I think it will be interesting to see in future episodes if Riley will become less of a follower and figures out who she is which is what her dad was trying to talk to about in the first episode.


And two other shows I really like are: Young & Hungry and Mystery Girls.



Right off the bat, neither shows are for kids more for late teens, 20-somethings and older. I thought they were both funny and cute. They were just light, easy breezy shows.



So, I have three fun show I will be watching and not to mention getting caught up on watching Murder in the First, I'm a little behind. I really like that show too. 

No comments: