Monday, July 7, 2014

Book Girl Thoughts: A Day at the Library

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Saturday, I went to the library (yeah, over the summer I go to the library quite a lot) to return a few books and I checked out a few more books. I only went in to find Christopher Reeve's book "I'm Still Me", which I found but I also ended up leaving with 10+ more books. These books will not be included in the library read-a-thon. Just a few I wanted to read.

I'm also really loving this newly remodeled section of the library which now has a large number of comic books. I'm like a kid in a candy store when I'm in that section. In a matter of minutes, I had an arm full of books. I think it's so cool that the library has stocked so many comic books because it now gives me a chance to read some of the books that I had on my wish list.

It was nice walking around there, finding books.

Bye for now,

Book Girl

No comments: