Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Currently Reading: Batman: Arkham Unhinged vol #1


I have the Batman: Arkham City video game and have truly enjoyed playing it. And I've had these comic book issues sitting on my shelf for way too long. Since, I checked out the second volume from the library I figure it's about time I read them.


Book: Batman: Arkham Unhinged volume #1 (issues #1-5) by Derek Fridolfs and Paul Dini with illustrations and color by various artists

Edition: Reading the single print issues

Description:

In these stories originally available only online and tying into the bestselling videogame BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY, Dr. Hugo Strange has gained control of Arkham Asylum and is determined to keep the city's criminal element behind bars. But with Catwoman and Two-Face still on the loose, Strange will go to any lengths to capture them - even if it means battling Batman along the way.

No comments: