Saturday, August 23, 2014

Book Review: Batman: Black and White vol #3


Book: Batman: Black and White volume #3 by various writers and artists

Source: Library

Rating: 4 1/2 stars

Review:

For the last volume in the series, I thought this featured a good group of stories. There were maybe a few that were either dull or not the best. With so many interesting stories it's hard to pick a favorite one.

I really liked the Batgirl and Poison Ivy story as well as the story that had Superman helping Batman following a shooting. I also really like the story where a photographer was trying to get a book of unique buildings in Gotham published but no one would publish it. And there were so many more stories that I like.

If I had not taken a chance with reading volumes #2 and #3 after I found volume #1 to be really bad I would have missed out a two really good books.

No comments: