Friday, September 19, 2014

New and Returning Fall Shows I Can't Wait to Watch

Fall brings the beauty of leaves changing and new TV shows. And this Fall, there are a lot of new shows that I would like to watch as well as some of my favorite returning shows.

I was so surprised that there were so many different new shows that I wanted to see.


Sunday:

Returning Show:

Brooklyn Nine-Nine season 2 premieres Sunday, Oct. 28th  Fox




Monday:

New Shows:

Forever premieres Monday, Sept. 22nd  ABC




Gotham premieres Monday, Sept 22nd  Fox



Returning Shows:

The Big Bang Theory season 8 premieres Monday, Sept. 22nd  CBS




Castle season 7 premieres Monday, Sept. 29th  ABC




2 Broke Girls season 4 premieres Monday, Oct. 27th  CBS




Tuesday:

New Shows:

Selfie  premieres Tuesday, Sept. 30th  ABC




The Flash premieres Tuesday, Oct 7th  CW






Wednesday:

New Shows:

Black-ish premieres Wednesday, Sept. 24th  ABC




Stalker premieres Wednesday, Oct. 1st  CBS





Thursday:

How To Get Away With Murder premieres Thursday, Sept. 25th   ABC




The McCarthys premieres Thursday, Oct 30th  CBS



Returning Show:

Elementary season 3 premieres Thursday, Oct. 30th  CBS




Three news shows I'm thinking of watching:

- NCIS: New Orleans premieres Tuesday, Sept. 23rd CBS

Gracepoint premieres Thursday, Oct 2nd  Fox

I'm tuning in mainly to see how it differs from Broadchurch, which I thought was a fantastic mystery.

- Cristela premieres Friday, Oct. 10th  ABC



And one returning show I might give a second chance:

- The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 2 premieres Wednesday, Sept. 24th  ABC

Well at least the episode that feature Mockingbird.


So, what new or returning shows are you planning on watching?

2 comments:

SuperGrrl71 said...

For returning shows I'll be watching Scandal and Arrow and for new show Red Band Society. It already started.

Book Girl said...

Thanks for leaving a comment.

I've never watched Scandal but I did try to watch Arrow (it was not for me).

Um, I did see the commercial for the Red Band Society it did seem interesting maybe I will check it out.