Friday, September 12, 2014

Power Outages have at least One Advantage


The power went out Wednesday evening around 9:30 pm and was restored a little less than 24 hours later. One good thing I can say for a power outage is I was able to finish reading four books for the Tackle Your TBR read-a-thon. Since, I didn't have a lot of distractions it gave me plenty of time to read.

Well, I've nearly reached my reading goal (I'm nearly finished with "So Into You") of reading five books from my reading list. So I'm going to make a change to it, for now until the end of the read-a-thon I'm going to read as many books as I can.

This morning I started on my sixth book "Sweet Poison" by Ellen Hart. So far it's off to a good start, it's much better than the other book "Hunting the Witch" I've read from this series. Hunting the Witch is one of the four books I read during the blackout and I will be posting my review soon.

That's it for now.

~ Book Girl

No comments: