Monday, September 15, 2014

TV Round Up: Total Divas Season 3 ep #2


Episode #2: Mo' Marriage, Mo' Problems

Okay, who watched last night's episode? That was great, right?

I have to say that I think Cameron (real name: Ariane, I forgot to mention that in my previous Total Divas post) made a good decision to go back for more training. What's the point of being considered a Diva if you're not going to be in the ring. Who would want to just stand around and do nothing, I certainly wouldn't. But I think it's going to put a wedge between her and Naomi (real name: Trinity) which was already starting to develop since Trinity was told by management that she was now going to be a solo act.

It will be interesting to see if their friendship will survive all of this or instead show that they might have only just been teammates.

Speaking of teammates, those Bella twins are crazy but I thought it was cool that Nikki decided to go through with freezing her eggs. At first it seemed like she wasn't going to do it because she didn't want to hurt John's feeling. But in the end, John seems like he's going to be there for her during her procedure.

Now as for Brie she did seem to lose a little focus when it came to redecorating her new house but I can understand. She wanted this to be her dream house but after Daniel needed neck surgery she started to realize what was really important. Brie must have had an ironclad contract for her not to be able to get out of going to New York during the time of her husband's surgery. And even though Daniel's surgery turned out good it doesn't look like he will be heading back to the ring any time soon.

This episode Nattie, Rosa and Eva Marie didn't get as much air time but next Sunday's episode seems like they will especially since Summer will be back. And you know all she does is start trouble and from the trailer it looks like Nattie is finally going to lose her cool with Summer. Meanwhile money issues seems to be the theme for the twins while Eva's wedding planning troubles continue.

Come on, I know I'm not the only one watching this show. Who else is watching this show? Love it or hate it, let me know what you think of this show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the show but my friend thinks it sucks.

Book Girl said...

Anon, I like the show too. Maybe your friend doesn't like the show because they don't find the show to be interesting.

Who knows but I think the show is great.