Saturday, September 20, 2014

Weekend Reading: I Love You, You Idiot


Having just finished eating a late lunch I wanted to post my weekend read.

I will it admit that I did not watch Gilmore Girls when it first aired but I found it a little later and have been watching it ever since. It's a good show and it introduced the world to another bookworm: Rory Gilmore. She is such a bookworm that there are numerous reading list challenges created for all the books the character has read. In fact, she is even one of my favorite fictional bookworms.

So, when I saw this and another book at the thrift store I immediately grabbed them. I can't wait to start reading this.


Book: I Love You, You Idiot (Gilmore Girls book #2) by Cathy East Dubowski

Description:

"This doesn't make any sense. This is Dean we're talking about. He's crazy about you. He calls like twenty-five times a day. Have you seen the cover of his notebook? It's one step away from stalker material."

~ Lorelai Gilmore


It is crazy that Dean and I broke up. Things were going great between us. I mean, he tells me he loves me one minute, then the next minute he breaks up with me. My mom thinks I should wallow and stuff my face with junk food, but I'm not so sure that's the answer. And let's face it, when it comes to relationships, my mom doesn't always show the best judgment, especially if my dad's involved. What I really need to do is stay focused and keep busy. After all, I have Harvard to think about, so why waste time crying over a boy? Right?

No comments: