Friday, November 28, 2014

Friday Summary: Writing and Relaxing



The day after Thanksgiving which businesses lovingly refer to as Black Friday. And instead of heading out to any store, I'm taking time to catch up on writing some of my reviews and enjoying another day of relaxing. I did go out and meet a friend for coffee (well tea for me) but that's the only outing for me.

I still have not wrote my review for Wonder Woman #36 yet, well one thing is I was so disappointed and mad with the whole book I decided to just toss aside and forget about for a while. It was that bad.

Something I realized, I haven't posted that many New 52 (including Wonder Woman) and Marvel Now reviews and I'm going to start doing that soon. The problem is I read so many series that I didn't want to bombard my blog with lots of reviews. But I guess that's the whole point of having a book blog, right?

Well that's it for now and good luck to anyone out looking for deals. I hope you find them.

~ Book Girl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering what you thought about Wonder Woman #36. I didn't like it. Love to see your review.

-- Matt

Book Girl said...

Matt, I should have my review up soon and thanks for commenting.