Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I Can't Believe ABC Cancelled Selfie


I don't really understand the ABC Network because not only did they cancel Selfie but also Mystery Girls (which aired on ABCFamily) and Don't Trust a B--- in Apt. 23.

Each show was a fun and edgy comedy that had great acting and great writing. I don't think ABC understands the demographics they claim they're going after because otherwise these shows wouldn't have been cancelled.

All of these shows were canceled due to "low rating" but with so much competition for viewers time it's getting harder for networks to get those top numbers that they are aiming for. Networks are not giving shows time to find an audience either.

So in the end, Selfie is just another show that was cancelled way too soon. Yet I don't understand why Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is still on the air?

No comments: