Monday, February 16, 2015

Art of the Day: The Misfits


Artwork: Our Songs Are Better by CrystalCurtis (firstfruits)

From Left to Right: Stormer, Roxy and Pizzazz

I really like this picture, from their outfits to each of their personalities showing through. I think the artist did a great job with this.

The Misfits had a slightly warped sense of girl power, they certainly stood up for themselves and didn't let anyone treat them like crap but they also didn't try to help anyone either (except for Stormer on a few occasions).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cool Misfit fan right here. One of the reasons I'm not going to see the jem movie is that the Misfits won't be in it. How can you have a Jem movie without the Misfits. It's can't be done.

Book Girl said...

Yeah I heard that The Misfits were not going to be in the movie as well as Synergy.

I'm not going to see this movie either.