Thursday, April 16, 2015

Latest Obsession: Humane Beauty



Okay this isn't really an obsession more like a lifestyle change. I decided to only use humane or cruelty-free beauty products. Since this is something that is very important to me, I thought I would share it.

I think if this idea had occurred to me a couple of years ago when I was a full fledge beauty product junkie it probably would be an expensive switch. Looking back now at it, I can't believe how many products I used to buy, seriously if it there was a new product, it was sitting on my shelf. It got to the place where my bathroom was full of products and could double as a small store. However, I sorted it all out and only use the products that I really like and then I might buy a few new products every now and then.

But lately I've been thinking about a different approach to beauty. I started my research to see which products I might be interested in using and which companies offer them. I don't think it will be too much of a transition for me since I've scaled back on so many of my products. But I do think I will have the most difficulty with shopping since I will need to use a list for a while until I'm more familiar with everything. I'm definitely going to have to be more aware of which products to buy and which ones to avoid.

As with anything I post on my blog I don't tell anyone what to read or not read (same goes with movies and TV shows). Everyone makes their own decisions and my blog is just to write about what I'm reading (watching, etc) and whether I liked it or not. I feel no need to tell someone what to do with their lives.

1 comment:

PrincessFanGirl said...

The last part of your post is why I like visiting this blog. Even when you give a book 1* you don't tell people not to read it.