Friday, May 22, 2015

I'm thinking of giving The Flash TV series a second chance



Last night my friends and I were talking and someone brought up The Flash TV series. I'm not sure how we got around to me stop watching the show but apparently according to them I didn't give the show a chance. They said the show had got so much better.

I had stopped watching it after the first few episodes, it just wasn't clicking with me. But after this discussion I started to think about a few things. It made me look at myself in a new way, I don't want to turn into one of those stuffy uptight people that don't give things a chance. That is so not me.

Well, I figure if the entire first season shows up on either hulu or Netflix I'll watch it, if not then I'll get the DVD when it's available.

The Flash isn't the only show I'm giving a second chance okay more like third chance. I finally was able to watch the entire first episode of Arrow and I actually liked it. I guess third time was a charm.

Anyone else give up on watching The Flash (or Arrow) but is thinking of giving it a second chance?

No comments: