Thursday, May 14, 2015

Must See TV: Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt


I know the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt premiered back in March on Netflix but I'm just now getting around to watching it. And guess what? It's great. I absolutely love this show, it's so funny.

This show follows Kimmy after she had been rescued from years of being hidden away in a bunker. She has now moved to New York City and plans to start living her life. The thing is, everything is a new experience for her. She ended up finding an apartment which she shares with a roommate, Titus (who is also trying to find his way in NY) and has a job working for a strange rich lady. I'm only a few episodes in but I can't wait to finish watching the rest of the episodes. There are only 13 episodes for this first season.

Anyone else watching this show?

No comments: