Monday, June 15, 2015

Fitness Monday: No Excuses!


Happy Monday!

What do you do when it's too hot to workout? These past few days the temperature has been really hot and when it's not doing that it's pouring down raining. I will admit that gave me quite a few excuses not to workout. I took advantage and slacked off.

But today I decided no more excuses, even though it's going to be hot again today I was going to make sure I went for a walk. I just came back from a 20 minute walk and since it's still somewhat cool in the morning I had no excuse not to go.

So instead of taking the easy way of weaseling out of yet another workout, I just laced up my shoes and went out there and walked. Doing that felt both motivating and successful.

It really doesn't matter if it's 5 minutes or more, the important thing is to get out there and do something.


~ Book Girl

No comments: