Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Currently Reading for the A-Z Title Challenge: Young Justice vol #4



Only two books left and I will have completed the A-Z Title Challenge. I liked the Young Justice animated series although it wasn't necessarily one of my favorite shows. It was still okay to watch. 

Anyway, I bought this some time ago and if it wasn't for this challenge no telling how long it would have been before I finally got around to reading it.


Book: Young Justice volume #4 (issues #20-25) by Greg Weisman with illustrations by Christopher Jones and color by Zac Atkinson

Edition: E-Book

Description:

In this action packed collection, the Young Justice team adds to its ranks in an effort to battle the impending invasion by The Collector of Worlds, and one of the DC Universe's favorite villains, Braniac.

No comments: